Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Max

This has been the most memorable year of our lives so far. We have experienced the most life changing event...becoming parents. Each day I look at Max and I cannot believe that we created him. He is half me, half Mike. He is a mini Mike when it comes to his appearance, but he's all me when it comes to his demeanor and facial expressions. I cannot believe that in just 1 year he's gone from this tiny little, non moving, non talking baby to this super tall, mobile, jabber jaw little man. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

To celebrate Max's first birthday we invited over our family and friends for a celebration. Grandma Sandy & I decorated the house while Mike prepared the food. The menu consisted of BBQ'd hamburgers and hot dogs, pasta salad, potato salad, and some fruits and veggies. We had a blast and were so thankful for all of those that came to celebrate with us.







1 comment:

  1. Such great birthday pictures! Looks like Max had fun! Vivi and Owen send birthday hugs!!!! (Me and Ben too!)

    ReplyDelete