For months Max has been trying to catch the kitty. Today he did. He now has the speed to get the cat and boy is he having fun. After the cat escaped from the tail grab he had had enough and hid behind the couch. Max wasn't done with him yet and was trying to get behind the couch to get him.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Friday, December 30, 2011
Sunday, December 25, 2011
We woke up early to open presents. After we opened our gifts we skyped with Grandma Sandy while Max opened his presents from her. He got lots of fun stuff. Next step was breakfast. Mike made eggs, bacon, and toast. We cleaned up a bit, hung out, and then Max had a bath and went down for a nap. Grandma and Grandpa Killi came over in the afternoon, Max explored the new swing set and then we skyped with Jenn, Ben, Owen and Vivi. Later we even skyped with some of the Killi's! After a great dinner and some pie we were all ready for bed.
It was a great day.
Posted by Lindsey & Mike at 10:20 PM
Friday, December 23, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Here's what Max has been up to:
- still hates getting his diaper changed...it's a 2 man job
- gives hugs all the time and kisses sometimes
- no longer drinks formula
- wears some 12 month clothes but mostly 18 months
- talks all the time, but the only things I can understand is mama, dada, "kie" (mookie)and sometimes I think I hear him say ok, no, and Susie
- refuses to give up on trying to catch the cat and dog
- has 6.5 teeth
- no longer eats baby food - oatmeal for breakfast, PB&J and fruit for lunch, and then whatever we are having for dinner.
- still wears size 4 diapers
- is beginning to master the sippy cup
- his favorite toy is the animal train
- dances & claps whenever music comes on
- is all over the place and explores everything
- doesn't like being strapped in the car seat, stroller, grocery cart, etc. He wants his freedom!
Posted by Lindsey & Mike at 10:17 PM
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Max is on the verge of walking. He just lacks the confidence to take that first step. This week we've made it our mission to help him. We've only been at it for 2 nights and he can now stand on his own for an extended amount of time! We are making progress already.
Posted by Lindsey & Mike at 7:21 PM
Saturday, December 3, 2011
We returned to Latte Fun for the second time. There was a bit of mixed emotion today. The first hour was full of fun - playing and interacting with the other kids. The second hour was a combination of some fun and some not fun. Max is teething hardcore so while he tries to have fun sometimes he just can't get pass the pain. It was getting close to nap time and I could see he wanted to leave, but we stayed just a little be longer so that when we got home he'd take a long nap. It worked. He slept for 4 hours! We are hoping that on our next trip to latte fun Max is walking :)
Posted by Lindsey & Mike at 9:08 AM