Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A visit from my oldest friend

Jen & I have been friends since she was 4 and I was 5. You don't find many friendships that have lasted that long. It was so much fun to have her and Alex visit. The first day they arrived we introduced the kiddo's and pets. Mook & Alex had an instant friendship. Later that night we headed out to dinner at LaBamba with a friend from college, Shelle, and her son Dominic. I forgot to get pictures of that.



The next day we headed over to Shelle's hotel for some fun in the sun. I was worried about Max getting burnt, but after SPF 55 shorts and shirt, a hat, and sunscreen we attempted the water. At first, he wasn't the biggest fan, but eventually he seemed to enjoy it. It must have been exhausting because he took quite the snooze. Afterwards, we cleaned up, had lunch, and took a group photo. It was at that moment I realized I am way to pale for a Floridian. I really must get out more.



On the last day, we went to the park, the mall, and had a BBQ at our house. Weeks leading up to their visit I had been scouting out the area for a good park to take Alex too. When we arrived it was closed for maintenance. Not cool. I had a back up park that we went too, but it didn't have swings. What type of park doesn't have swings?!?! We still had fun though. Alex ran around and Max passed out. I don't think he can handle the heat.



We had a great time and can't wait to see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment