Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dinner in the Highchair

Max has been eating a jar of baby food per day for a few weeks now. I've been feeding him in the bouncy seat, but today I realized that this has made the bouncy seat pretty disgusting. It was covered in spit-out peas, pears, prunes,etc. It was time for the highchair to make its grand entrance from the box to our home. I've been putting it off because I didn't really want another baby item in our family room, but the time had come. I was able to put it together for tonight's dinner which consistent of pears...and a little banana's because was extra hungry and one jar just wasn't enough.

Although we now have another baby item in the house, I'm glad I put it together. It made feeding him a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment