Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wisconsin Bound

This weekend we headed to Wisconsin for my good friend Betsey's bridal shower and bachelorette / bachelor party.  Max and I got to the airport early and Mike met us there after work.  Everything was going well until we hit security.  I had to take away Max's cheerios and he went crazy which led to him poking me in the eye.  It felt horrible, but I managed to blindly lead us through.  We met my mom in Chicago and then drove up to our hotel in Wisconsin.  The next morning we made an emergency stop at the eye doctor to find out that I had a torn cornea.  

While I was cleaning up after the shower my mom, Max, and Mike found some horses in the back yard. 

Since Mike does social marketing for White Castle now and we don't have them in Florida we had to stop so he could try it out.  

On the way home, we bought a big bird in the airport which Max wanted to pay for.  Big bird helped make the trip home a little less eventful.  



No comments:

Post a Comment