Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Daddy Day Care

Aunt Susie has been out the last 2 days so Mike has been watching Max.

Yesterday Mike packed us lunch and met me at a park down the street from my work. The 3 of us had a quick picnic and then played on the swings. After about an hour I headed back to work and the boys headed home. Max took a 4 hour nap and I didn't mind being at work too much since I got to see them in the middle of the day which is rare. I forgot to snap some pics while we were there, but I wanted to mention how awesome it was :)

This morning Mike & Max went exploring at Target and found this awesome basketball hoop:



All the playing has tired him out so he's taking a quick nap before I take him to his 15 month check up and Mike tries to get some work done.

Can you believe we're going to a 15 MONTH check up?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Big boy!! Love his hoops skillz! Maybe he'll be a basketball star like his Poppy was in highschool!

    ReplyDelete