Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dog Park Disaster


It was pretty cold this morning, but we decided to bundle up and head to the dog park anyway. Everyone keeps commenting that Mook is getting chunky so we are trying to get him some exercise. Max wore his fleece pj's and VT hat. He just looked adorable. We had to do a little off roading in the stroller because some people wouldn't clear the walk way so I could get through. A couple of minutes later we kept smelling poo and decided it was time to leave. We put Max in the car and when I went to fold up the stroller I realized that during our off road adventure I drove the stroller through poo. Gross! I cleaned as much as I could before putting in the car and then throughly washed it when we got home. I'm still not sure I'm ever going to feel the same way about the stroller again.



No comments:

Post a Comment