Welcome to the story of our first baby!

Welcome to the story of our family.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

1 Month!!!

I can't believe that it was a month ago I gave birth to this little guy. It seems like just yesterday I was driving to the hospital feeling silly for thinking that my water was leaking. The whole time I was telling Mike to leave our bags in the car because I was sure they were going to send us home. 15 hours later Maxwell was born. I've love staying home with him and spending time together. Throughout this last month he's started staying awake a lot longer, he's getting better at holding his head up, he's starting to make eye contact, he responds to mine and Mike's voice and I'm pretty sure I see a little bit of a smile.

We woke up early for our 830 doctor's appointment today. The doctor said that he is doing great and growing at a good rate. He now weighs 8 pounds and 2 ounces and is 21.5 inches long.

I really hope that time slows down somehow because if it continues at the same rate as this last month has Max will be grown in the blink of an eye.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment